....this is what I heard at around 11pm...
Laurie, my lovely - funny, sister...got my mom to help her put press on nails on her toes. They were actually REALLY cute. Press on nails have come a long way, I tell you.
So...tonight as she was getting things done for her trip to the coast tomorrow, she kept saying, "I'm afraid I'm gonna break one of these things..." At one point in the evening, I heard her making some ruckus...turns out she fell over her bag and face planted. But! Didn't break a nail. She stubs her toe on one of her Crocs, and it broke the end of her big toe.
She decided to try and glue it back down...here's where the "Chivaun, can you help me?" part comes in...
She glues the nail...and was laying on her bed letting it dry. She took her big toe (from the other foot) and brushed up against the broken nail to see if it was dry............she got her toe stuck to the nail!
It was hilarious...maybe it's one of those..."You had to be there moments," WHATEVER...she was laying on her bed helpless because her feet were glued together...what isn't funny about that??
Have fun on the coast, Laurie!
2 comments:
That is absolutely stinkin' hilarious! I can just see it. Thanks for sharing! What are you going to do with Laurie gone? Oh my, did I spell Laurie right? Oh well. Come over when you get lonely, you know we are always here!
LOL oh my goodness that is FUNNY! oh my I have never laught so hard how funny!
Post a Comment