Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Annoyed

Annoyed...that's exactly the word I would use...

So, I put my drumset up for sale in the local paper...I put $400 on it. I have some good hardware that I could just sell separately and get a good amount...but I lack the motivation.

I got a call this weekend about it...a couple who have a 9 yr old has been bugging them to get drums for a year. They were supposed to come up earlier this week. I never heard anything, never heard anything...so today I called them back.

Turns out the husband never called me to tell me they weren't gonna get the drumset! UGH!!! There are a lot of things I'd like to say right now...but they aren't very nice, so I'll keep them to myself.

Anyone wanna buy a drumset? LOL

4 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

why are you selling your drums..

Chivaun-o-rama said...

because...I don't have room for them...plus...I have Grandpa's set that I really want to restore...so, it's not like I'll never have another drumset again. I will, only it'll mean more to me than some set I bought in HS. :)

Stacie said...

ummmm...I know about sucky people who don't call back. Maybe call Lisa Marshall. I think they were thinking about getting some for Kyle.

Joanna Barrett said...

Hey Chivaun found your blog through facebook, hope you don't mind me checking in on you from time to time?
~Joanna