Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy bee...

So, it's almost 11pm, and I've been up sinch 3:30am...you'd think I would go to bed. Why have I been up that long? I drove my mom and my sister, Laurie, down to SEA-TAC so that they could fly to WA DC. My mom is a key note speaker at some sort of Medical Conference, and Laurie has friends that live over there, so she went with my mom.

I've lost my train of thought...back to lack of sleep...I did take a little nap at Rhoda's today, but nothing to make up for being awake that long. I got home tonight, and I was gonna go over to Charlie's, but he was tired, so I took the opportunity to do a little re-arranging in my room. I have a lot in my room...a full drumset, a guitar, a bass, a bed, a dresser, a bookshelf...the usual clothes, shoes, dog bed, oh and a little practice amp.

So, I've rearranged things so that I have more open floor space, and I really like it. I was surprised because usually when I start something like this, my back starts hurting immediately...but today, I feel good. And, I'm grateful for that. I feel like I've really gotten something accomplished. I'm the kind of gal that likes to move things around all the time...I dunno why...but I feel this crazy urge to do that...more often than I act on. I don't exactly live in the most spacious house, so I can't really do that much anyways...

I actually have more room all around...even more room for my drums and guitars (guitar/Bass)...I'm excited to get to play more...and to actually do my exercises.

No comments: