So...my computer broke a few weeks ago...actually more like a month ago. Stupid Comcast cable at my mom's. ;)
Got it back today...reason it took so long? DELL SUCKS! They took forever to send restore discs...but at least they didn't charge me right?
Work is going good...sometimes I feel like I know what I'm doing and other times I think..."Holy Cow, I know nothing!" But I'm really enjoying it! :)
This past week, I had a couple of days off! So, I decided to go down to Oregon (Still hate the state) and visit my online buddy, Becky...otherwise known as LadyisRed. It's amazing the people you meet in the oddest places. Xbox live brings people together! LOL It was so fun! She has an awesome family and it was great to lounge and get to know this fab lady in person. Neither one of us turned out to be crazy online killers...LOL A big thanks to Auntie Wes & Uncle Mike! It's been a long time since I stayed over at their house, and it was nice to visit and watch a movie!
Life went along just fine without the computer...but it's sure nice to have it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment