Have you heard this song by The Police? The Police are one of my ALL-TIME favorite bands! I have probably listened to that song a bazillion times...
Last night, over at Tara's, we played Message in a Bottle..I didn't realize what we were playing, and picked "EXPERT" on drums.
I have to say, that I was impressed I didn't die at all...the problem I find with Rock Band and drums is that I can play a lot of those songs for reals...you know on a real drumset. But when I get in Rock Band and try to play, they just mess it all up...plus I don't have cymbals (What I wouldn't give for cymbals!).
I might be bragging a little bit...but it was fun! I might be a little more adventurous when it comes to drum parts on Rock Band now. I had a lot of fun with Tara, John, Charlie, Erin & Brea (sp?)...They are a RIOT!
2 comments:
I have wondered how you play the drums in Rock Band when you know how to play for 'reals'!!!
I bet you had a great time - I love it when you guys play at home!
I had a lot of fun too! Even though I wasn't as fun as usual with being sick and all. You are so awesome, I wish I lived closer so we could hangout. I'm pretty sure we'd have a blast!
Post a Comment